Herbie Pearlman

Herbie Pearlman

Watch Herbie videos on Youtube

Herbie's Radio Show

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Philanderer at the Hootennannie

musta been shortly after Haight-Ashberry and the Fillmore
Janis and Big Brother holding company
Piece in my heart
then at the I and Thou Coffee House
my 1st crack at poetasting, fancied myself poetaster laureatte.
Lord of the Pun Realm

My 1st experience of Acid and Mescalito.
Carlos Castaneda seemed sublime, primally screaned, and seamless
....suggesting a Separate Reality.
I didn't know what the what was then
or what to make of it 
when I got it.
Thing of it was 
hallucinating.... seemed to do itself
psychodynamically.....psychedlically.....pharmaceutically.
I was experiencing that thing that Chilean philosoph theosophist
called 'thrownness'....it was ...like...... random
sheer floating fabulosity.
I liked the illuciditty of it all
....but not in a Facebookish Frankenfoodist 'friend'....like........
sorta way.  It was like a random act of kindness.... seen throo generous 3rd eyes
of the Third kind.....Denisovian iss called
I appreciate the Teachings of......
the throwness
 who ....and how....it exactly sorta is in Reality.....such as it is....

I was pretty sure back then that Enlightenment was the way to go
New Age E^.....we thought of it as.....Far-out....groovey....copasetic
High level Be-in Lollapalooza
the way issposta be.....here....now....
when you enlighten up and catch Inka for it
Iss all parta the Dharma Combat CATSC....TADB.....ABCD/B
Far fucking out.
goin all the way live....if U get my drifft Snow White,,,,,privilege
I give myself now the Benefit of the Doubt now, 
 40 years of Zen and still sitting......pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment